- Live Camera Surveillance: 24×7 365 Live monitoring of all existing and newly installed camera equipment.
- Burglar Alarm Visual Verification: CV is called by alarm monitoring company to visually verify validity of a burglar alarm by inspecting the locations cameras.
- One/Two–Way “LIVE” Audio Voice Down: CV has the ability to speak out to anyone needing to be addressed or assisted.
- Intrusion and Access Control Monitoring: CV will deny or grant persons and vehicles access and manage unauthorized door prop and forced door alerts.
- Panic Call Station Monitoring: CV Specialists are Safety Certified and trained to assist with emergency situations.
- EMS (Energy Management): CV monitors all event notifications and deploys the appropriate resources.
- Temperature Control: CV can control the temperature of an environment as well as be alerted to abnormalities.
- Flood Detection: CV monitors environmental flood detection sensors.
- Lighting Control and Assessment: CV can turn lights on and off and evaluate the condition of all lighting.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power supply): CV monitors power to ensure all systems are optimized, to report surges and manage total power failures.
- Irrigation (sprinkler failure): CV monitors the grounds for pooling water, geysers and running water.
- Visual Employee/Tenant/Resident Escort and Scout Ahead: CV can be contacted and asked to be watched over to ensure a person is safe as they leave, or arrive at their location. A “scout ahead” of the callers preferred route can be requested to ensure nothing “out of the ordinary” is present.
- Call Box Communication: CV will greet callers needing assistance entering community gates or a controlled door.
- Access Control: CV may grant or deny access through a community gate or controlled door by qualifying the caller against the data base of authorized users.
- Card Access Creation: CV can assist your efforts by creating all access cards/fobs from our command center in an effort to save you time.
- Card Access and Data Base Management: CV can manage users in a database and may deactivate or activate user access privileges.
- Report Creation and Submission: CV can generate and submit user reports to include active and inactive access, arrival/departure and terminated employees.
For more information or to request a service quote, e-mail Tom at TomV@centralizedvision.com.