This past week’s storm was just the first of many more to come to the Arizona desert this summer. Whether monsoon storms bring driving rains, high-speed winds, dust storms and haboobs, or all of the above, property owners should be aware of how these conditions can adversely affect their property.
Centralized Vision technicians can alert property owners to situations that reduce the effectiveness of camera equipment, or make them aware of damage that these storms cause to properties. For example:
- Cameras can become coated with dust, leading to poor visibility.
- High winds can cause cameras to move and/or go offline.
- Trees and shrubs that are overgrown from spring growth can block camera views.
- Flooding and pooling water near building walls which can cause interior structural damage.
- At apartment complexes, pool furniture and umbrellas and can get blown into pools or surrounding areas.
With 24/7/365 monitoring, our CV techs are helpful not only for security purposes but also to help assist property managers in maintaining their properties. No matter what kind of storm you’re weathering, we are always keeping an eye on what matters most!